Do you find yourself struggling with symptoms such as mood swings or anxiety, heavy, painful periods, unexplained weight gain, hot flushes, poor memory and sleep disturbances?
- You’re tired of the hormonal roller-coaster ride that puts your life on hold every month.
- You long for more energy, a sound night’s sleep, no crazy mood swings, a pain-free and predictable cycle.
- You’re fed up with being offered a hormonal contraceptive or HRT as the only solution to your symptoms.
- You’re ready to stop taking hormonal contraception and get your hormones back in balance;
- You’ve been told your blood tests are within normal range, yet you still feel there is something amiss.
- Perhaps you’ve been told you that you don’t need a period, when you want to get pregnant you can start on fertility drugs.
You’re not alone.
Meet NZ based Women’s Hormone and Fertility Naturopath – Anna Jolly
I’m Anna Jolly, a degree qualified Women’s Hormone and Fertility Naturopath and Medical Herbalist based north of Christchurch, New Zealand. I also have a background in psychology, with a bachelor of Social Science.
My mission is to help women and menstruators of all ages and stages:
- Achieve healthy, natural and symptom-free menstrual cycles;
- Prepare and support your mind and body for a healthy pregnancy and motherhood;
- Smoothly navigate the transition to menopause;
My job is to act as the detective and guiding force behind your health goals, all the while supporting you with tailored information, resources and results along the way.
- I treat each person individually (no protocols, resets, 30 day challenges or standard formulas);
- Seek to uncover your concerns and root causes;
- Understand your goals (do you want more energy, a sound night’s sleep… kids some day?) and work tirelessly towards making them happen.
I believe a combination of time-honoured naturopathic principles and modern research truly lead the way in restoring and re-balancing hormones along with addressing the root cause of many women’s health problems.
Together we’ll turn your hormonal roller-coaster around and have you feeling calm, motivated and joyful.
Would you like help to:
Achieve healthy, natural and symptom-free menstrual cycles:
Fix your period problems holistically and address the underlying causes of your hormonal imbalances. Transform your period (and life) and experience a period:
- That is regular (every 26-35 days);
- That is without pain, bloating or breast tenderness;
- With a consistent, manageable flow;
- With steady moods;
- Without any unusual sugar cravings;
- With glowing skin;
Tailored lifestyle, herbal and nutritional recommendations to help you achieve healthy, natural and symptom-free menstrual cycles. If you are dealing with health issues such as polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), acne, adenomyosis, endometriosis, thyroid disease, breast pain, pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS), period pain, depression, insomnia, weight gain, chronic fatigue, stress and anxiety, I am here to help.
Prepare and support your mind and body for a healthy pregnancy and motherhood:
Whether you’re preparing for pregnancy, would like fertility support or are adjusting to motherhood a 1:1 consultation can offer holistic, individual support to help you, including:
- Specific nutrient recommendations to prepare your body for pregnancy, and address any nutrient deficiencies;
- Provide you with tailored lifestyle, nutritional and herbal recommendations for breast-feeding problems, mastitis, morning-sickness, post-natal depletion or depression;
Transition to menopause, the smarter way:
- Individual lifestyle, herbal and nutritional recommendations to help you get a full night’s sleep, reduce hot flushes or transition off HRT – successfully;
- Approach this exciting phase feeling totally empowered;
- Embrace the powerful mental and emotional aspects of entering this stage of your life;
Anna Jolly: women’s hormone and fertility naturopath qualifications
NATUROPATHY, NUTRITION & HERBAL MEDICINE
- Bachelor of Natural Medicine, South Pacific College of Natural Medicine, Auckland, NZ
PSYCHOLOGY, SOCIOLOGY & COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
- Bachelor of Social Science, Lincoln University, Canterbury, New Zealand
- Certificate Wholistic Health, Northland Polytechnic, Rawene, New Zealand
Quantum Reflux Analysis
- QRA Level One, Auckland, New Zealand
- Certificate Homeobotanical Therapy, Homeobotanical Institute, New Zealand
HERBAL MEDICINE & NATUROPATHY
Clinical Focus Leading Women’s Hormone and Fertility Naturopath Online and Christchurch, NZ
New Zealand’s leading women’s health, fertility and hormonal clinic, my clinical focus and experience includes:
- Hormonal imbalances
- Period pain and dysmenorrhoea
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Endometriosis and adenomyosis
- Amenorrhoea and irregular cycles
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD)
- Transitioning off hormonal contraception
- Fibroids and ovarian cycts
- Thyroid support including sub-clinical, hypothyroid, hashimoto’s disease, hyperthyroid and Graves’ disease
- Preconception care for both you and your partner
- Fertility optimisation and support
- Recurrent miscarriage support
- Pregnancy care
- Postpartum care including postnatal depletion
- Peri-menopause and Menopause
- Stress and overwhelm
- Digestive issues – because they are almost always linked with hormonal and nervous system issues.
My leading women’s fertility and hormone naturopath, nutrition and herbal medicine clinic services women in Christchurch, NZ and throughout Aotearoa/New Zealand. I work with women throughout Aotearoa New Zealand (NZ) including Christchurch, Bank’s Peninsula and Lyttelton; North Canterbury, Cheviot, Kaikoura, Hanmer Springs, Amberley; Invercargill, Dunedin, Wanaka and Queenstown, the west coast including Hokitika, Greymouth and Westport; Nelson, Motueka, Takaka, Blenheim, Picton and the Marlborough Sounds; Wellington, Wairarapa and the Kapiti Coast; New Plymouth, Taupo, Hawke’s Bay (Napier and Hastings), Gisborne, Cormandel, Hamilton and the Waikato; Auckland, Titirangi, Piha, Papakura, North Shore, Ponsonby; Northland including Whangarei, Mangawhai, Hokianga, Kaitaia and Ahipara.
I offer appointments online via Zoom, wherever you are in New Zealand (NZ). So no matter where you live in New Zealand (NZ) you can access quality natural health support and a women’s health naturopath for nutrition and herbal medicine support.