1:1 consultations are available Monday – Friday, online via Zoom. To book please follow the links below.
Your consultation is a safe and caring space where you feel confident to share your story and I am there to listen with compassion and understanding.
Your health is a journey and I’m here to educate, reconnect and up-skill you with knowledge, confidence and awareness regarding your body, nutrition and environment.
I have a solid education in herbal medicine and nutrition, especially relating to women’s health, along with breadth and depth of understanding regarding clinical research and clinical practice.
My background working in general practice and radiology departments within New Zealand and Australia means I am well equipped to work collaboratively with other health practitioners, whether this is your GP or a specialist.
Upon successful confirmation of your appointment you will receive your welcome guide via email. This contains information for you to complete and return prior to your first appointment, along with your Zoom appointment link. Being prepared and organised prior to your appointment allows us to use our time together wisely.
Book a complimentary 15 minute discovery call or a 1:1 consultation:
The Process: Naturopathic Consultations
Through a 1:1 Consultation I:
- Identify the underlying contributors or root cause of your health symptoms and concerns;
- Give your body the nourishment it needs to re-establish hormonal balance, optimal health and well-being;
- Support you to achieve your own expression of great health and become empowered to embrace your own healthcare;
1. Initial Consultation: 75 minutes
I ask a series of focused questions to identify the underlying cause for your health concern or symptoms. We explore your story and identify:
- Your current symptoms and main health concern;
- What body systems and hormones may need support;
- Your daily sleep, exercise and eating routines; Your relationships and environment;
- How you cope with stress; Your passions;
- Goal setting – how far do you want to go? Healing a specific ailment through to optimal health and well-being for yourself, family and planet!
- I may also review your previous pathology or order functional testing;
- Short term treatment to address any immediate needs;
2. Well-being plan: 30 – 45 minutes
Your researched, long-term well-being plan is presented one week after your Initial Consultation*. This is the opportunity to ask questions, gain understanding and workshop how recommended changes can be incorporated into your life.
Alongside tailored lifestyle practices and nutritional recommendations, custom herbal formulations, mineral therapies and flower essences may be prescribed to achieve specific therapeutic outcomes.
*If functional testing has been ordered after your Initial Consultation, your Well-being plan is presented once those results have been received.
3. Regular Sessions: 30 minutes
Regular sessions provide the opportunity to:
- Evaluate your progress;
- Reassess your goals and how you have been implementing any changes;
- Make any adjustments to your treatments;
- Delve deeper and open further.
Note: You do not need to have been diagnosed with a dis-ease or have been given a label to have a consultation. Naturopathy works best when we “catch the ball before it drops”.
Holistic Women’s Health Clinical Focus:
New Zealand’s leading online virtual women’s health, fertility and hormonal clinic, my clinical focus and experience includes:
- Hormonal imbalances
- Period pain and dysmenorrhoea
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Endometriosis and adenomyosis
- Amenorrhoea and irregular cycles
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD)
- Transitioning off hormonal contraception
- Fibroids and ovarian cycts
- Thyroid support including sub-clinical, hypothyroid, hashimoto’s, hyperthyroid and Graves’ disease
- Preconception care for both you and your partner
- Fertility optimisation and support
- Recurrent miscarriage support
- Pregnancy care
- Postpartum care including postnatal depletion
- Peri-menopause and Menopause
- Stress and overwhelm
- Digestive issues – because they are almost always linked with hormonal and nervous system issues and symptoms.
My leading online women’s health naturopathic, nutrition and herbal medicine clinic services women throughout Aotearoa/New Zealand including Christchurch, Bank’s Peninsula and Lyttelton; North Canterbury, Cheviot, Kaikoura, Hanmer Springs, Amberley; Invercargill, Dunedin, Wanaka and Queenstown, the west coast including Hokitika, Greymouth and Westport; Nelson, Motueka, Takaka, Blenheim, Picton and the Marlborough Sounds; Wellington and the Kapiti Coast; New Plymouth, Taupo, Hawke’s Bay (Napier and Hastings), Gisborne, Cormandel, Hamilton and the Waikato; Auckland, Titirangi, Piha, Papakura, North Shore, Ponsonby; Northland including Whangarei, Mangawhai, Hokianga, Kaitaia and Ahipara.
Appointments are available online via Zoom.